If it involves a computer, we specialize in it
Expert i.t. Consulting
Network Design, Implementation, and Administration
Affordable Systems and Professional Networking
- Server Repairs
- Managed Firewall
- Computer Repairs
- Notebook Computer
- Advanced Data Recovery
- Peripheral Card/Ext. Device Install
- Memory or CPU Install
- Hard Drive Install w/Data Transfer
- Hard Drive/CD Writer Install
- Data Transfer
- Application Installs
- Virus Scan/Clean
- O/S Install
- System Delivery and Install
- Non-Delivered Installation
- Delivery Only
- Standard Power Clean (Virus, Spyware, Adware, and Malware)
- Extreme Power Clean (Virus, Trojans, Worms, Spyware, Adware, and Malware)
The 3 Tier Support System
- Inspect Network Security Regularly
- Check for, And Repel Network Intrusion Attempts Regularly
- Check And Optimize Network Configuration
- Check For Updates To Network Operating Systems
- Monitor Internet Connection And Performance
- Monitor Logs For Any Problems
- Network Administration
- User Account Add/Change/Delete
- Virus Cleanup
- Desktop Application Support
- Mobile User Support
- E-Mail Application Support (Microsoft Outlook)
- Printing Support
- Internet Browser Support
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Firewall Rule Updates
- Internet Connectivity Problems
- Downed server! Guaranteed 4 Hour Response
- Real-time Monitoring Of Servers
- Virus Outbreak Response Team
- Email Communications Availability Monitoring
- Hardware Failure Troubleshooting
- Insurance Claim Assistance
Cloud & Virtualization Technology Public Cloud
Infrastructure virtualized on VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix of or Open virtualization Platforms. Cloud Deployments on AWS. AWS Certified.
VoIP Office Telephone Systems
VoIP Phone Systems replace traditional analog phone systems. They save you hundreds, if not thousands on your phone bill. You will have all the mordern features available after implementation.
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Private Cloud
Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) is a software-defined IT infrastructure that virtualizes all of the elements of conventional “hardware-defined” systems. HCI includes, at a minimum, virtualized computing, software-defined storage, and virtualized networking (software-defined networking).
Storage Area Network Deployments and Network Attached Storage
SAN storage providing block-level data storage and access data storage like disk arrays from servers. Making very large amounts of storage mounts available to the operating system as direct-attached storage.
Corporate ERP and CRM Solutions Deployments
CRM systems compile data from a range of different communication channels, including a company’s website, telephone, email, live chat, marketing materials and more recently, social media into a company database.
ERP is the integrated management of main business processes, often in real time and mediated by software and technology.
ERP business management software, typically a suite of integrated applications—that an organization can use to collect, store, manage, and interpret data from many business activities.
Data Protection and Backups Solutions Deployments
Data protection protects and safeguards important company data from data loss, corruption, or being compromised. Backups and replicating your company data is the only way to protect your data from data loss.